Lovell Communications is Hiring! Seeking Senior Account Executive and Online Strategist
Senior Account Executive and Online Strategist
- Lead agency digital marketing team to provide strategic online communications and social media counsel to clients
- Develop and counsel on search engine optimization strategies including online reputation management
- Develop and execute social media strategy across multiple platforms
- Create social media policies
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns for reach, effectiveness and ROI
- Test new and alternative ways to leverage social media for agency and clients
- Monitor larger trends in social media and marketing, appropriately applying this knowledge to further agency and client goals
- Provide experienced public relations counsel and support for four – eight clients
- Coordinate and execute media relations campaigns
- Develop written client materials such as press releases, white papers, brochure copy, website content, etc.
- Design and implement marketing promotions, such as direct mail and email campaigns, results-oriented fundraising campaigns
- Oversee production projects such as print material production, website development, video projects, newsletters production, tradeshow booths, etc.
- Maintain overall quality control and consistency of marketing projects and materials across client brands
- Manage multiple clients while coordinating internal staff and resources
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in public relations
- 2+ years professional experience in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, online community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Exceptional communications skills and documented expertise in writing
- Proven success in measuring and monitoring marketing success metrics
- Ability to think strategically in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Experience managing clients and/or internal staff resources
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Passion for marketing and communications
- Availability for limited travel, as necessary
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary – commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Health/Dental/Vision/Long-term and Short-term disability
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people
- Continuing professional education opportunities are provided and supported by Lovell Communications to encourage the continued development of its executives.